Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Velorydr Hats

I would like a hat with a velo on it to promote my Velo, blog, etc. and maybe pass along to a few others for a bit over cost. Only I am not sure which design to go with. I will be ordering 12 or so in the next week. Please help me decide with this poll.
If you would like one and of a certain color let me know. These will be of a wicking material or wool if you want. I am finding I like wool in summer and winter. All Walz Caps or thier sister caps JackRabbit Caps. I am leaning towards a black Jack Rabbit Cap for the longer bill for better shading from the sun when riding my velo. What do you think?



You can also see a similar poll on BROL:
http://www.bentrideronline.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=84902

If you would like one drop off a email at Velorydr@telus.net

No comments:

Post a Comment